My birthday

Sian,tmr is my birthday,yet i dun feel any sense of happiness. PPl celebrate they birthdays,yet i dun look towards it. Knowing that i cant have any presents and the worse is,i still need to go tuition and do hw makes me feel sad.It is always been like this since i was 7 years old. Sian. Feeling a lot of pressure and i think i am going to break under it.Sian.To think i put a smile on my face everyday when i am feeling so damn sad nowadays. I am using hw to numb myself of the sadness.Am i crazy or something? I wish i could return to the good old days.To think my friend from RI could disown the fact that he was from PEPS because of face.What is the world coming to?How can he do this?Haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...