Yeah,finally,school has finally ended!!!!Horray!!!lets see what to talk abt......ok,the last day of school.

Last day of school was basically about recieving our resluts and a looooong assembly.Part of the assembly was abt mdm connie chan leaving the school and retiring.Although we was not taught by her,we also felt the atmosphere,ppl felt sad naturally.Ok,then Mr Faizad was also leaving RV to teach RJC general paper 2,or something like that.We felt sad as he was our form teacher and also our lang arts teacher.

Ok,enough of the teachers leaving.Firstly,I am very happy with my resluts,with a GPA of 3.4 and MSG of 2.1666666(for those who uses MSG for grading lar).Although I know it is not very very good and didnt really meet my target of 3.5,but who cares,only 0.1,and it is because of hist!!!!I got an C5 and it pulled my overall!!!!Sian...

Ok,lets now do a wrap up of this year's school life.Personally, I felt that I had changed a lot from the once quiet person to a person more willing to stand up for himself.The whole year is met with a lot of difficluties like the beginning of the year when everyone was strangers with each other and as Mr Faizad said,we were perhaps too quiet.But at the end of the year,we have come together as a class and bonded very well. We finally won some prizes for ourselves at the end of the year,such as the History Competition and the PSS competition.These really helped to pull up the class morale as we did not win a single competition during the first part of the year.Our class spirit was really doown before this.We have also cheered on each other when we didnt do well.This was the most important thing.Special thanks the following ppl:

Priscilla,for being our class leader and always helping out
Shieu huei,for always giving me to copy some hw,lol
Shimin,for the same reason as shieu huei and also nagging to bring newspapers
Kuan Yuan,for being idiotic so that i laughed hard
Jacky,for being a good friend and acting cool all the time
Jerian,for forcing me bend my neck so i can see him.It always a torture to look at him as my neck would be in pain(no lar just kiddin =p)He is a good brother.

And all other ppl that have helped me greatly this year.Gtg,be back a week later to post!!!!LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No title for the day....

Silenced

Bus-ing home...