The drag of time.

Exams are really useless. End of story.

Recently things have been real draggy. I have seriously no aim,no goals and don't know what the hell am I doing. My results are screwed as compared to my previous years. I don't know what and why people are fighting for. Maybe they are just like me. I have a chem test tommorrow and unlike others I am still spending my time on something which they call irrelavant. CCA is screwed too 'coz it's been a few months and I still can't solve the problems,maybe even worsening it. Maybe I made the wrong decision. Maybe they made the wrong decision.

And recently a whole bunch of people are really emo. Emo over results,emo over something which I don't have a idea of. I really want to help them,help my old mates. Maybe I am just a bad influence on li heng that's why he became like that. And there is another old friend of mine which really changed over the past 2 months. Something real bad must have happened. Although she is in the process of healing but this will take a long time. Good luck to you although you most probably won't see this either. I will be hanging around. Trying to help those that are in the dark is difficult. I'll try.

Someone's got to end this vicious cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...