After the exams....

Ended the exams on monday.

Not really feeling that ecstatic or what,since I think I didnt really do the exams well. So well......

Yesterday had a outing-cum-celebration for hueychyi at junweng's house. It didn't really work out at first since we had problems starting the fire and stuff,so was feeling pretty hungry. However it turned out to be quite a nice outing since we had sucessfully organised our first class outing. The few people such as xiaodan,zimin,kelly,hueychyi and liheng stayed back to chat a while though haha.

Today we had the personality test analysis during assembly. Not that interesting though,although I was kinda surprised at the people with the S and N respectively character had such different personalities. I am a ENTP/ENFP myself.

And oh yes during cca session yesterday I was told by zhanglaoshi that su laoshi is leaving soon. Pretty much expected this coz he already "hinted" to us like so long ago. So it's really true that he leaves when the 07' batch is gone. This teacher,or instructor(I do not really like this word) is really interesting and inspirational,or at least for me. Taught us a lot of things, things that is really unrelated to school and stuff. At least I can safely say that the years spent in RV until now,I learnt the most from him. I didn't really improve a lot in the aspects of the theatre or what,probably because I lack concentration and devotion,but in other aspects I really learnt a lot from him. Thank you su laoshi.

Really funny thing that happened yesterday was when chen laoshi really thought that I was exempted from exams. If the exemption system had been implemented 2 years ago then most likely yes I will be exempted. However, it seems like she didn't understand well me enough. When I told her I was one of the last few in results,she really(or I assume) thought I was joking. Maybe this is karma or something. I did not believe her a year ago,and now it's her turn. Oh well.

This weekend I should clarify something with my friend,but I hope they will have their trust in me. Somehow or another, I feel I am beginning to close up myself,as I feel really disappointed by some people's actions. I am beginning to suspect, or close myself up,even to those closer to me. I hope this will end.

Thinking of locking up my blog,which I will be able to post more personal stuff around here. However my blog is already kinda secluded so I'm thinking it should be quite fine for now.

Bye for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...