Bye.

Yesterday was the bicultural symposium 2011.

Pretty boring symposium,with so little people this year. With that super warm blazer around too.

I admit I wasn't concentrating most of the time, only wanted to meet her.

Now the symposium is over, I'm feeling a bit down. Maybe yesterday was the final time I could see her ,since that should be the last symposium that we are attending. There's a minute possiblity that I can see her again through stuff like bicul talks or something. but well....not very possible.

To you, and the people that might be reading this, I shall post some short lines in chinese.


想要对你说的千言万语 一次恐怕还不够
又怕拉拉杂杂说得太多 害你不知所措
最后只能忍着依依不舍 保持一贯的沉默
(edited from 给你的歌 by 周传雄)

Hope to see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No title for the day....

Walk Of Life 1

Waste time...