Revelation 1.

Was actually back from china a few days ago, but didnt have the time and mood to make some post. Quite fun for the trip this time round, with mr ho and mdm jiang. Rode a camel ^^.

A friend of mine asked me a question: whether a person has the capacity to fall in love with 2 persons at once. I said yes. Well I think we can certainly love more than 2 persons at once. Why not? Our parents already makes 2. Plus a whole lot of other family members. Wouldn't be surprising if we loved (as in attracted to) 2 people.

My relationship with a particular person started to get rather complicated. Was probably the only person whom I revealed the weak side of myself in the recent months. Not that I "fell in love" with her or something, but certainly could feel a weird attraction. Well, I will treat her as a close friend, maybe even as a little sister.

Been reading "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami and kafka's diaries and letters (chinese translation).

The feelings really get to me. When one has so much thoughts swirling through the mind, but unable to fully pen it down in words.

Kafkaesque?
Kafkaesque.

So long, till the next time. If there is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...