Why am i ignored?

The topic today is:Why am I ignored by the boys?
1.I am not as handsome as Jerian.
2.I am not as tall as other boys.
3.I am not as strong as Zihao or Kengleng.
4.I am not as crappy as Jacky.
5.I am not as kind as Jeremy.
6.I am not as cute as Xunkai or Hongkai.
7.I am not as friendly as and such shiny teeth like Benjamin.
8.I am not as tech-savvy as Shao xun.
9.I am not as clever as Kuan Yuan.
10.I do not have a hot favourite cca.
But does that mean you guys can ignore me?Freakin lah,i may be the slowest runner around,but does mean you guys can ignore me?Do you know it is so damn hard to find to find a group or partner nowadays?I never get recognised when i do something good.Please respect me and my cca!!!I hate it when you all think that CLDDS is a bunch of noobs.We are not!!!Put yourself in other people's shoes.The end.Damn it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...