Teachers Day

Today was a very fantastic day sia.Early in the morning,play the damn cannon balls used for history.I was the only boy Mino around sia,kana got thrashed by the Pegasus ppl.Luckily got some other Gryphon ppl go and help me,then that was sooooooo fun.After that the concert was quite good,I loved the part where the dance society came in and the teachers came in to dance.It was fabulous.Then,after that,we rushed to pri sch.Then found out that we could only go in at 1pm,sian.

So,we decided to eat luuch first at west mall.Aft that,we went to kick some soccer with ex-classmates.It was fantastic.Play for so long,then we walk to the sch there amd went in.We had such a hard time searching for the teachers.Then my teachers and ex-classmtes keep saying that i grew by three sizes,got meh?The food they sell is damn cheap lah,one bowl of noodles only 1 dollar sia.Then after that,we crap a lot.We went to play duel masters later,my friend was fantastic sia,keep helping me.Then we went home after that,the nicest thing for today is that we met our ex-classmates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...