学艺新声

It's finally over omg!!! Months of hard work just for 2 shows,felt really happy and sad at the same time. Hard work,seriously. Saturday's performance was quite a successful one,in fact,I think,one of the best performances ever held by CLDDS. Saddens me to say sec 4s are leaving us very soon, Special thanks to the following Year 4 seniors:

Qian Hui( worried for her during these few months coz thought she wanna break apart liao)

Song yi(funny but fierce at the same time,talk with her most often these few weeks)


Qiong Shan(haiyo,vice-pres leh of coz must thank right haha)

Ruolan(woa,this must thank like siao,thanks to Ruolan for teaching and coaching me and wentao these 2 years,really learnt a lot from you,once again thanks!!!!)

Siyao(thanks for teaching me together with ruolan,thanks!!!)

Qiqian(sorry for not helping out at dao ju,but once again thanks!!!)

And of coz,the most important of all(I think)

苏佳亮老师!!!!Muz thank him for those important messages and principles about life.I have learnt to appreaciate life better with his coaching,he never scolds,but talks reasons,so you are rarely angry with him.Thank you su lao shi!!!

Thanks to the whole of CLDDS for the hard work too,especially timothy and wentao,my 2 best friends, who has endured the hardships together with me.


Thanks to all of the audience too,without you guys the performance was nothing.

Special thanks to Jeremy here,who has encouraged me and I oso encourage him through the difficult times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...