Forced to post

Haha,really,I am forced to post coz my blog dying liao....sian. These few days feeling a bit panicky,anxious and irritable. Dunno why, but i think because of CL performance so close already. Cant help it to panick a little becsuse this is human nature. Been very tired these few days, although I had enough sleep. Physically tired or mentally tired I dunno too, sian.Hope I can get past these weird feelings and chiong for CL performance and common tests.

Anyway, on thursday,jerian,shimin,pekkhoon,xiuyun,xiaodan and me went together with fiona to see her poem presentation in RI. The ppl there very zai seh,all the poems so cheem...but then heng I still can understand. Fiona's one quite good too, although a little short, but then I love the title "Change". I dun have Fiona's poem here,or else I surely post.

Then we went to Junction 8 on foot.Not a bad experience walking for a long distance.I can walk long distance,but I suck at 2.4 km run sia. One HCI guy ask us where is nearest mrt. We say Bishan mrt,I guess the guy also didnt expect Bishan such a long way from RI,haha.Then we went to eat at the foodcourt. I ordered some japanese bento set with Jerian,didnt expect it to taste so bad. After that, we chatted about an hour till 9,haha lol.

Fri even more sian,come school do nothing. Ok,the concert was not bad,probably the best that RV ever had,getting so high near the ending when singing national day songs.The whole class hold hands and joined up together,so cool. After that we went to Vivo eat lunch. Here's a very funny conversation.

Jeremy: We respect the cows that provides the beef in the burger( all boys do the respect sign)

Zihao:We respect the vegetables(all boys do the respect sign)

Hongkai:We respect the money that was wasted badly on the food.( Boys burst out laughing)

Haha,laughs man. After that,we watched "Money no enough 2" by Jack Neo. The girls waited for us for an hour plus,wah lol. Then I leave early first,so I didnt know wat happened after that.

Anyway,Happy national day to everyone!!!!Yeah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...