Erh...

K I am posting now coz my blog is getting real mouldy,nvr update or anything...

This few weeks has been filled with tests and tests every week. Kinda hectic. Somethings that are quite...erm..saddening happened though I will not post them here(show respect ma).

Cca was resumed and we were back. Now we are divided into smaller groups to think,write and come up with a play. This is what I call basic training.

On a happier note, chen laoshi is back, not as a school teacher, but as a intructor. She will be teaching us "movements and the body" for the next few weeks.

National day is coming real soon...



Been getting some inspiration to write my own script, but haven worked on it yet..haiz...but initial title would be 厕所 or Toilet.

Looking forward to watching "The spirits play" on Aug 15

By the way, I am suddenly interested in Gundam again!!! Especially the Gundam Wing series...looking forward to free time to buy a model of gundam deathscythe and saving up money too...

K gt to go do stuff le...till then....


(P.S hongkai I linked you liao)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Life 1

No title for the day....

Waste time...