The squeeze

And so my bio test was done today.

Been really busy these few weeks, practising for SYF,chionging PI,doing csc essays,revising for tests....

Saw her yesterday at some event. A little weird feeling yesterday, I was pretty much spending a lot of time trying to avoid her. But I wanted to talk to her too. A little regret and feeling down now...

Pulled myself out of the mess I was in for my studies last year,everything seems more fine now. Pretty much because I had mugger classmates too.

Will be going to china again in the june hols. Not looking forward to it,really.

I'm still a slave of my own passions. Cannot get out of this vicious cycle. Wanted to break down in tears in front of my friends. They always dry up before being seen. Fortunately or unfortunately.

I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All of these voices

I hear in my mind
All of these words
I hear in my mind
All of these music

And it breaks my heart
It breaks my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No title for the day....

Walk Of Life 1

Waste time...